1) The first and most important thing to consider before posting your ad is to review all relative Main and Sub-categories available and choose the most relevant ones for your ad item. Ads can only be posted in a Sub-Category. You can review all Main and Sub-Categories here, click this – All Categories
2) Next, review all ad plans to best fit your desired level of ad posting. You may post as many FREE Ads as you wish as long as they do not promote a business name, branding, or a Logo promoting. If you have several items for sale or you are a retailer business you may consider creating your own store for FREE. See – Create your own store
3) Then choose a FREE ad plan, a Featured Ad Plan, or a Featured Ad Subscription Plan (Gold Plans allow business branding and promoting). You can review all Ad Plans here Ad Plans, Subscriptions, & Prices
4) Your email used to register will be the default email used for your contact, and or store name.
5) Have an ad listing title, description, and price already well thought out and written down to best draw in buyers.
6) Next you want to select and enter your location where your item is located so the buyer will know how they will get your item and then they can know how to negotiate that. Don’t forget to enter your Zip Code it helps your ad item get found through zip search.
7) When uploading your photos, the first photo will be your default primary larger photo and most important to showcase your ad. You can change your primary photo at any time during posting or using the photo box tools in your Ad management panel. You can upload multiple photos at a time.
8) DON’T FORGET to click on the ‘Complete Ad’ button at the end of posting or your ad will not post or complete the payment process for Feature or Subscription Plans.
9) You can always edit, renew, or delete your ads by clicking on ‘Edit your Ad’ on your profile page or clicking on ‘Manage Your Ads’ in the top menu tool bar under ‘Place Ad’ or ‘Listings’ tabs.
10) Always be aware of ad replies from everyone especially when there are grammar errors, or questions that are asked that are already answered in your ad such as how much, or can you send photos, or anything else that sounds suspicious. Every classifieds site, even the biggest and greatest have scammers. Get a phone number if possible before you give out any vital information.
O.k. now Post your Ad