1) The first and most important thing to consider before posting your ad is to review all relative Main and Sub-categories available and choose the most relevant ones for your ad item. You can review all Main and Sub-Categories here, click this link https://racingrecycler.com/awpcp/#main
2) Next, first review all ad plans to best fit your desired level of advertising, then chose a FREE ad plan or a Featured Plan. You can review all Ad Plans here https://racingrecycler.com/ads-subscriptions-prices/#main
3) Your email used to register will be the default email to use for your contact or you can enter a different email from your registration email, have it ready and double check for typos when you enter it.
4) Have an ad listing title, description, and price already well thought out and written down to best draw in buyers.
5) Next you want to select and enter your location where your item is located so the buyer will know how they will get your item and then they can know how to negotiate that. Don’t forget to enter your Zip Code it helps your ad item get found through zip search.
6) When uploading your photos, the first photo will be your default primary larger photo and most important to showcase your ad. You can change your primary photo at any time during posting or using the photo box tools in your Ad management panel.
7) DON’T FORGET to click on the ‘Complete Ad’ button at the end of posting or your ad will not post.
8) You may post as many FREE or Featured ads as you wish.
9) You can always edit, renew, or delete your ads by clicking on ‘Edit your Ad’ or clicking on the little speedometer Dashboard at the top left of your screen when logged in.
10) Always be aware of ad replies from everyone especially when there are grammar errors, or questions that are asked that are already answered in your ad such as how much, or can you send photos, or anything else that sounds suspicious. Every classifieds site, even the biggest and greatest have scammers. Get a phone number if possible before you give out any vital information.
O.k. now Post your Ad